Thursday, February 21, 2008

It has been awhile.


I know that it has been forever since I have posted something. It seems that whenever I have 2 seconds to post, there are always something else to do. Well everything is going good here. We have plane tickets to go to Utah in May. I am excited to see Chris' family and my family. I am nervous about how Kinsley will do on the plane. Lets just say my little sweet pea doesn't like to sit still for very long. I think she is maxed out after a minute. And the trip will be many, many minutes. It is about 3 months away, so maybe she will learn how to sit by then. I hope. Here are a few pictures of Kinsley. She is becoming her own person now.


1 comment:

The Sharp Family said...

She is SO Cute!! We can't wait to see you guys in May!!-Love, Lisa