Well I am sure everyone has crazy things that happen to them at Walmart. Or you see crazy people. I think there should be a book about the people you will run into at that store. Well today Chris, Kinsley, and I went grocery shopping. I sent Chris to get something and this is what happened. There was tons of people so it was hard to get into the different aisles. Well a older man(in his late 60's) was going the same way I was. So I decided to let him go ahead of me.
me: "Go ahead"
old man: said something under his breath
me: "excuse me"
old man: "I shouldn't of said it."
me: way confused "Huh"
old man: "It was more fun to see you walk from behind."
me: "Ha ha" running away as fast as I could
So I was weirded out by the old guy trying to check me out. My shopping is all done and it is time for the check out lane. By now Kinz has had enough shopping, so Chris takes her to the car. This is what happened with the check out guy.
Young teenager with really gross facial hair: "How are you today?"
me: "Good"
Young teenager with really gross facial hair: "You smell good."
me "Huh Thanks"
Young teenager with really gross facial hair: Smiling really weird.
Ok so I think in one trip to Walmart I had the young and the old weird me out. And then as I am walking outside, there is a boy playing a tuba. What a fun trip to walmart today. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Walmart pickups are always the best adventures. At least you know you still got it. LOL :)
Yeah Walmart is always crazy! Maybe it was the same old man that talked to me!
The tuba in the parking lot just topped it off =)
LOL. You need to carry mace just in case.
Post a Comment