No pics of her digging in? =] she looks so excited.When Chris came over a few weeks ago to home teach us, I thought Kinsley looked a lot like him. But now I see she looks so much like you.
Did you make that cake?!
No I did not make the cake. It was so good. Dana Tidwell, a lady in our ward, made it. Thanks Dana
Happy birthday elizabeth. You are now in your late twenties; you're so old! Haha have a great day!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
No pics of her digging in? =] she looks so excited.
When Chris came over a few weeks ago to home teach us, I thought Kinsley looked a lot like him. But now I see she looks so much like you.
Did you make that cake?!
No I did not make the cake. It was so good. Dana Tidwell, a lady in our ward, made it. Thanks Dana
Happy birthday elizabeth. You are now in your late twenties; you're so old! Haha have a great day!
Post a Comment