Friday, March 27, 2009
What I would do for 10 minutes..
I remember everyday asking myself that question. What I would do for just 10 minutes? I thought the day would never come. You know the day that I could actually get things done around the house. Kinsley has always been a child to get into everything. So I constantly had to check on her every move. Well until this week. I have more then 10 minutes, yesterday I got 2 hours. Her favorite thing to do now is sit on my bed with all of her cars. (Yes she lOVES cars.) She can play with them for hours. It is so cute to watch her play. She talks with them and gets mad when they don't line up right. I think she is a little "OCD" , which I think she got from me. She is growing up so fast now. I started to potty train her a week ago. She is doing good. She is doing a lot better then I thought she would do. I am so happy no more diapers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats on the potty training ... and I LOVE that she loves cars - so funny :)
Yea for no diapers and time to just breath!
Post a Comment