Saturday I ran in the RiverBend 10K race. It was so much fun. I ran with two of my sisters Stephanie and Lindsey. One of my good friends Sarah ran too. I finished the race in an hour and 7 minutes. I know that is not super fast. But I was impressed with it. I ran the whole 6.2 miles too. I did not stop and walk. Which made me so happy. I can't wait to run in more races. My next one is going to be August 8th. Go me!!!Tuesday, June 16, 2009
RiverBend Race
Saturday I ran in the RiverBend 10K race. It was so much fun. I ran with two of my sisters Stephanie and Lindsey. One of my good friends Sarah ran too. I finished the race in an hour and 7 minutes. I know that is not super fast. But I was impressed with it. I ran the whole 6.2 miles too. I did not stop and walk. Which made me so happy. I can't wait to run in more races. My next one is going to be August 8th. Go me!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
well, I AM impressed! You go!
congrats!!!
congrats! i'm so impressed/jealous! i need to get back into shape :)
Way to go! Let me know where you do your next one and I might join in on the fun!
Congrats!! I'm proud of you! You should drag me with you.
Post a Comment