Saturday, August 15, 2009
Sorry Cinderella..
Kinsley loves Cinderella. Well she loves anything girlie or anything that has to do with being a princess. We started to potty train Kinsley about 3 months ago. She has done great. She only wears a pull up at night(just in case). Well this morning she woke up to tell me that she "tee tee" in her pull ups. I said "Kinsley Cinderella (Cinderella is on her pull up) gets so sad when she has tee tee on her." Then Kinsley says "I need to see her." So I hand her a pull up (a clean, dry one). She Says "Cinderella I am so sorry." And then she hugs the pull up. I couldn't help but laugh. I am not sure if it is a good thing. I guess I have taught her to say sorry and give hugs, when she makes someone sad. But I am not sure how I feel about telling a pull up she is sorry for peeing in it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
cute!!
I think that is totally fine. It is super cute.
Post a Comment