Monday, January 11, 2010

Kinsley Birthdays

Some pics of Kinsley on her Birthdays.(I had the pics in order and I am not sure why they are all mix up now. And I will be honest I have no idea how to fix it. Chris is at work so this will have to do. :) I really can't believe how fast time goes. She has grown up so fast.
Kinsley 1 year old.
Kinsley 3 years old.


Kinsley 2 years old


Kinsley 3 days old.



3 comments:

Hannah Ashmore said...

Look how big my Kinz is getting! Happy late birthday Miss Kinsley!

Jonathan and Rachel said...

YEAH for updates... can't wait to come and see your house - especially with furniture! Want to go shopping sometime ... we still have a HUGE list of things to get!!

The Sharp Family said...

I love all the pictures!! I hope we can come see the new place soon ;)