Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Oh, no he didn't.....

Kinsley and I went to Sam's (sam's club, for people in Utah that have to say it that way) yesterday. Shopping with Kinsley can be wonderful or terrible. Yesterday it was wonderful. She was making me laugh with all of the questions she was asking. So we make our way around the store and get to the hamburger meat section. There was an elderly couple in front of us. So we wait until they move. Next thing I know the man opens his mouth to talk and his upper denture falls out. To a lot of people that would of been the sickest(is that a word?) thing to see. Well since I have worked in my Dad's dental office since I was sixteen. Not so bad for me. Kind of gross, didn't really want to see that. But not, I have to run out of the store gross. Kinsley then says really loud. Where do you buy the teeth at? So I start laughing, trying to be quiet. I don't want the man to think I was laughing at him. Well it does take him a minute or two to get the denture off of the floor. Because his wife almost runs over it with her buggy. So he picks them up and in my head I am saying "Do not put those back in your mouth!" He takes a quick look and shoves them right back into his mouth. I was sick then. Oh my goodness that is so gross. I guess the 5 minute rule applies for dentures at Sam's by the meat department. SICK! SICK!