Thursday, April 10, 2008
Lola
Well I haven't posted much lately. Nothing much has been going on. Kinsley and I just hang out all day while Chris is at work. It is getting warmer here so we have been going on walks everyday. Which I love. I am trying to lose some weight. Kinsley does really good for the most part. The goal is to get most of the walk done before she wants out of her stroller. I think her favorite part is feeding the ducks. She calls them "Lola" (our dog's name). She calls everything Lola. We live near some cows and she always says Lola when we pass them in the car. I think it is funny and she does too. Because every time we say "no Kinsley it is a cow, moo moo." She just laughs and says "Lola".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good thing she is a tease! That's so cute -- I can't believe how much she has grown ... Can't wait to see you guys! - Rachel
Like mother like daughter. Sounds like your puppies are her passion. That is too cute. You gotta read my comment on Natalie P's blog. I mentioned you! :)
Oh, little girls are the best!
Post a Comment