Wednesday, April 30, 2008
The last 2 weeks.
I have two seconds free so I am going to post something. The past two weeks have been so full. Kinsley got attacked :) by some mean ants. That is what I told her, that those ants are so mean. She was being "a southern baby" outside without shoes. Well she stepped right into some ants. Poor little girl ant bites everywhere. The next day was a trip to her doctor. The next day after that was a trip to Columbus,GA. My grandfather had passed away. I have only been to 2 family funerals in my life. This was the first funeral that I was close to the person that had died. I will miss Granddaddy so much. It makes me happy to know that we will all be together again. I am so grateful for the gospel. It was nice to be around family for a few days. Chris was a huge help. He helped me so much with Kinsley. (Thank you baby!) We are home now and I would like to have a few "normal" days. But really how normal can things get when you have a almost 17 month old baby named Kinsley. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Amen to that -- what is normal after you have a child? It was great to see you guys last week in Columbus! Hope you guys have a GREAT weekend! - Rachel
Post a Comment