Thursday, May 1, 2008

I am motivated.

I went to Enrichment at church last night, and I loved it. I am motivated to change things in my life. I am super excited. The two classes were on cooking with food storage( that has always scared me) and de-cluttering your life. I am going to actually start buying some food storage and start using it. I am also going to start taking all of the clutter out of my life. I have so much stuff that I don't even use. For the past year our little home has become smaller and smaller. I have told myself, it is because I have a toddler now. Well I think it is because we have too much clutter. It is time for a change. I was so excited about cleaning I even started last night when I got home from church. It only lasted an hour and then I was tired, but I have started. I will keep everyone posted on my de-cluttering adventure. I hope, I stay motivated until I am done. :)

3 comments:

Hannah Ashmore said...

I agree with you! Those classes were much needed in my life. I am picking up some boxes tomorrow to start my decluttering project!

Jonathan and Rachel said...

Elizabeth -- we too seem to get more and more stuff- I feel like I'm throwing away/giving away all the time and our house STILL gets smaller and smaller -- I love RS and Enrichment Night -- it's always nice to have a boost to get you going - good luck! -

Hannah Ashmore said...

You have been tagged. Love ya.