Tuesday, May 27, 2008

We "survived the Utah trip of 2008"





I can't believe that May has come and gone. Well almost gone. Kinsley made her first trip to Utah this month. It was so nice to see family that we haven't seen. Kinsley got to see Chris' parents for the first time. We also saw Lisa and her family. We had lots of fun talking about our lives. I wish we could all live closer. Maybe in heaven.:) Daniel took our first family picture. I want to say how talented he is. The pictures are wonderful. I will post them as soon as we get them. Thank you thank you Daniel. So after a very busy 4 days, it was time for us to fly back to Georgia. I love visiting Utah, there are so many great things there. But Georgia is always "on my mind". It was nice to be home. So yes we did "survived the Utah trip of 2008". Lisa I will make t-shirts for you.:)

1 comment:

The Sharp Family said...

We had such a fun time with you here! I wish we lived closer too!! We will see you in a few weeks for the DW 08 trip, it should be one for the books. Love ya, Lisa