Monday, May 12, 2008

5 Years



Saturday, Chris and I had our 5 year anniversary. Wow 5 years. It has gone by so fast. I am truely blessed to have him in my life. I am very lucky that I married my best friend. Chris is such a wonderful husband. He is caring, loving, very helpful, and best of all very patient with me. When I am around him I want to become a better person. Chris I love you so much and I look forward to the future. :)

3 comments:

Jonathan and Rachel said...

Happy Anniversary!! We are so happy for you guys ... can't wait to see you next month!

Mary Mitchell said...

Wow! Happy Anniversary! Did you guys get to do anything special for your big day?! You have to give us all the details.

Hannah Ashmore said...

Score on the big 5! Have fun in Utah. Eat some grilled pineapple for me at Tucanos.