Ok, I know I haven't posted anything in like a month. I know it is terrible. But I have been very busy working on things. I have started a little business for myself. Like I wasn't busy enough during the day. Well I am really excited about it. I am also nervous too. I want it to do really well and I hope it does. So here are a few pictures of the things I have been working on. They are all hand knitted. They are all different sizes too. Tell me what you think and also if you want to make an order. I promise there will be more to come. :) Oh the name is "Lazy Bee".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
The dog is ADORABLE! I'd definitely be interested in ordering when I have a baby gift I need to give! Can't wait to see more ... I think you did an elephant for Kinsley ?? If I remember right -- those are my 2 favorites but they are all so cute! Taggies too?? Keep us posted - can't wait to see more!
oh if only I had a baby I would bye them all. I am anxious for the website.
Super cute, my dear!!
Very impressed !!
You're so talented! I'm glad I stumbled upon your blog. . . we're online too if you want to check in. . . jaysfourboys.blogspot.com (EMILY)
Post a Comment