Monday, September 15, 2008

Dave Ramsey Live

Chris and I got to go see Dave Ramsey Live . He is a get out of debt guy. It was so much fun. It has been awhile since Chris and I had some alone time. Dave is so motivating and funny. We started our debt free quest back in January. We were doing great until summer vacations started. So I am excited to say we are back on the wagon. It is going to be so nice to scream " I am debt free."

2 comments:

The Sharp Family said...

I am so glad you went!! Good luck! How did your craft fair go? Is Kinsley feeling better? Mom told me about her throwing up everywhere. I am so sorry for the both of you! I am still in the depths of ALL day sickness. I don't remember it being this bad before, maybe because this one is a girl ;). So let's talk soon. Love ya,
Lisa

Natalie Jane said...

Hey, how did you do that cool thing with the photos in your side bar that change?!?