Tuesday, October 14, 2008
It has been awhile
Every morning I wake up and check my favorite blogs. I get really disappointed when there are no new posts. I always want to hear the latest news. So does that make me a hypocrite, when I haven't posted something in about a month. I think it does. Well I have been very busy. I am so into my business right now I think I am about to go crazy. Don't get me wrong I love it, but I hate it. I love the part when people want to buy my things and tell me how cute they are. I hate the part staying up to 4 every morning sewing. I went to Hodge Podge on Signal Mountain two weeks ago. I did great. I sold out of almost everything the first day. Great news right... Not really, I had nothing to sell the next day. So I tried to stay up all night to get some inventory done. Kinsley had another idea. She was up all night with me. So I got no sleep and really nothing to show for it. I am grateful that my things are selling. I still have that little dream, that one day I will have a cute shop. Who knows it could happen. So basically that is what I have been doing the past month working on my business. Nothing too exciting, but it does keep me very busy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yes, Elizabeth your stuff is pretty. Here to getting ready for Gingerbread!
Glad things are going so well ... now you just need a staff :)
Hey Elizabeth. I must admit, I visit your blog everyday. :)
It's great that your business is taking off, but crummy that you have no time. I agree with Rachel, some staff members would be nice.
I'm glad your business is going great!
Hi how are you? Your blog looks great! This is Amber and here is my blog- www.ambaronline.com/homemaker
Post a Comment