Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Kinsley swimming

Kinsley wants to go swimming so bad. She has been asking to go since January. I keep telling her in the summer we will go. So last week it was really warm. Perfect for swimming. So I thought she can play with the water in a bucket. I need to get her a pool. I didn't think she would actually get in the bucket. It was so funny. She would tell me. "Momma I need to sit in my bucket." I will get her a pool for summer. I can't have my baby sitting in a bucket all summer.:)



5 comments:

Hannah Ashmore said...

oh how cute my kinz. love the family easter pic too. you are kinz both have way cute dresses.

Jay said...

So fun!!! We miss you guys...

LOLiTA said...

What a doll!

Jonathan and Rachel said...

Love Kinsley in the bucket! How cute!! See ya soon!

Anna said...

This is so cute!