Thursday, May 7, 2009

I am so excited...

For the ones that don't know... We are going to build a house!!!! I can't tell you how happy I am . I think we have been very patient(renting for 6 years). I feel like it was a quick decision. But it is a great one. We are getting a great deal and I am getting everything I want. The floor plan is so cute and big. No pictures yet but I will get them as soon as they start. Which should be in the next 3 weeks. As soon as all of the permits are in order. Yesterday Chris and I signed the contract with the builder. I feel stressed but very happy. So we should be in a house by Thanksgiving at the latest. :) We are building in the neighborhood, White Oak Plantation. For the ones that live out here it is the neighborhood where Ryan and Whitney live in. Love the house and the neighborhood. So I am off to start to look at colors, stones, flooring, and everything eles that needs a decision. That part I think is going to be overwhelming. But it will be worth it. I am so EXCITED!!!!!

3 comments:

The Sharp Family said...

WHAT?!! I am calling you!!!

Jonathan and Rachel said...

Jonathan JUST told me things were "OFFICIAL!" Congratulations ... how exciting - and to be getting all the fun things and MORE that you want! Can't wait to see you guys - Love - Rach

Whitney said...

Yay! That will be so much fun! We'll have to go to the pool together and we can run around the neighborhood!