Halloween was fun and Kinsley loved being a princess. She dresses up again and again everyday all day. But I can't blame her I would love to dress up as a princess everyday too. :) Here are some pictures of Halloween. I had to put a picture of Eli (Kinsley's cousin), he was too cute. If you notice the black eye on Kinsley she fell a week ago. It is almost better. She tells me everyday that it is getting better. Oh and the last picture is for Hannah. Hannah made her trick or treat bag this year. Kinsley loved it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love that bag is the size of her! I hope she filled it all the way up with candy.
Thanks for posting pictures! We were so bummed we weren't able to come up ... next year!!
That bag is almost as big as her! Too cute.
Post a Comment