So this is the after!! We have been in our house for little over a week now. And I am tired. I am tired of unpacking and not being able to find a thing. But I guess that is what comes with moving. Hannah wanted pics, but sorry to disappoint there is this one only for now. There will be more to come. Nobody wants to see rooms filled with boxes and toys every where. I am very excited that we finally have a house of our own. I will say it has taken me a little while to get used to the place. Hannah and I have decided that I am not good with change. I really am not. I had a hard time when I moved away to Utah for college. I even lived with family and I was home sick for a month. And then when Chris and I got married and moved back to Georgia I was missing Utah( I know that is crazy but I was). But I am glad to say my house is slowing starting to feel like my home. I have so much I want to post about what we have been up to. I could write for hours on Kinsley alone. She is growing up so fast. I was driving her to church last Sunday and I was thinking in two months she will be a Sunbeam. I can't believe it. Then I started to cry because I thought in less then 3 years she will be in Kindergarten. (I am crying as I am typing. What is wrong with me? :) I am not ready. There are days when I remember how easy not having a child was. But I would take a million hard days with her then not have her at all. I love her so much. With that said, that child of mine is driving me crazy lately. She cries over everything. And anything I say it is the opposite. Like today Halloween, I say "Kinsley today we are going to Grandma's house to go Trick or Treating." Kinsley " I don't want to go to Grandma's house." Me "Kinsley you will get more candy and you can wear your princess dress." Kinsley " I don't want candy or be a princess." WHAT?? First of all she loves to go to Grandma's house and she loves candy. And everywhere we go she tells everyone that she is a princess. Just because I said it she didn't want to do it. This is what happens all day every day at our house. But you have to love it. :) Sorry this post is so long. But I am really bad at updating Kinsley's baby book. So when a miracle happens and I get motivated to update it, I will use this to let her know how wonderful she was. :) More pictures to come Hannah, I promise.
Hannah if you would move back you can see it for real.
5 comments:
It's beautiful! I love it. The red door is to die for!!! I will copy that one day. I look forward to more pictures. I am saving to come out there sometime soon. I know April is forever away, but I think I might go to my 10 year reunion. Just think by then every thing will be unpacked. Thanks for posting.
LOVE IT!! I want to come and see it in person too!! Sweet Kinsley...you are such a good momma. Love you and we will talk soon. I have wanted to call you, but I knew it is a crazy time right now.
WOW!!! I love it! Next time I'm at Amanda's I will drive around and find it to see in person!!! Amanda's is the 5ht on the right (I think it's the 5th...not sure). I'm over there quite a bit!
I saw on Hannah's blog her request for pictures...Congratulations-your home is lovely.
Post a Comment