Saturday, March 29, 2008

Easter

We had a fun time this year for Easter. Kinsley loved her turtle Easter basket. I love this time of year. I love everything coming back to life. I love thinking about Jesus. I was talking to my mom about Jesus the other day. She had hurt her knee really bad and I just had a Root Canal. So we both were in pain. We were talking about how Jesus knows all of our pain. That includes our physical pain too. I am truly grateful for a savior. It is nice to know that when you think, nobody knows how bad you feel, he does. I look forward to tell Kinsley more and more about Jesus. I know she will be excited to learn about his life. Here are a few pictures of Kinsley looking for Easter eggs. By the end of the hunt she had dye all over her mouth from putting the eggs in her mouth. I wonder when she will grow out of putting everything in her mouth.:)




2 comments:

The Sharp Family said...

I hope you are feeling better!! I love the new look, very nice. -Lisa

Hannah Ashmore said...

I love the turtle Easter basket. Where did you find it. I love that her outfit matches her basket-too cute!