Thursday, March 13, 2008

Kinsley is growing



We took little miss sweet pea to the doctor Monday for her 15 month check-up. Yes 15 months!! I can't believe that she is already 15 months old. Time really does fly. There are some days that I want to slow it down. I want to take in every moment I have with her. Don't get me wrong there are other days that just go on forever.:) Well she weighs in at 26 lbs. She was such a big girl. The nurse took her hand and walked her to the "big girl" scale. She stood on it all by herself. That is her favorite thing to do at home. On and off the scale. She is now 31 inches long. I really don't know where she is suppose to be at. But the doctor said she is growing right on track.


P.S the picture is of Kinsley enjoying her safety sucker from the bank.

1 comment:

Hannah Ashmore said...

She is a "big girl" now, and I can't believe how fast that happened. I loved her strawberry outfit today, and Mom and I both were in love with her pink shoes. She gets cuter every time I see her! Love-H