Thursday, March 20, 2008
I wish I could sleep til noon....
I woke up at 9:20 this morning. I know that sounds great, I got to sleep in a little. Well it seems a lot earlier when you didn't get to bed until 2:45. I don't know what happened last night. Kinsley was terrible. First of all yesterday she did not have a nap. So I knew she was going to go to bed great. And she did. She went to sleep so fast around 8:00. But of course when I was going to bed she decided to wake up. So she was awake, I would put her back down. About 20 minutes later she was up again. This happen until close to 3 this morning. I am so tired. And as I am writing this I hear that she is up again. Times like this I wish we had a nanny.:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am sending you some ZZZZZZZZZ's. I hope you can get some soon!! It is a good thing she is so cute! Love ya, Lisa
Post a Comment