Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The first craft fair of the season..

Last Saturday Hannah and I sold our cute things at the Downtown Dalton Market. It was lots of fun. We both sold more then what we expected and we got to meet some really cool people. The Market is twice a month until Oct. 25th. I am definitely coming back and doing it again before it ends. Hannah's bows went quick. My hot item was the "See what I see" game. It is like a I spy game for kids of all ages. I have a few pictures down below of them. But I will get some better pictures and put them on Etsy. We also had a boutique interested in us. Which is always good news. We are talking with her today. So I hope she wants all of my stuff. That is wishful thinking for you. I had a blast Saturday. I think I might become addicted to this craft stuff. :)





4 comments:

The Sharp Family said...

It all looks SO cute!! Great job!!! Good luck with getting into a store. We'll talk soon! Love ya, Lisa

kristi lee said...

I was wondering how it went for you. YEAH for success! I'm dying to get in on the fun but just can't with all the little guys. Live it up while you just have one!

LOLiTA said...

WOW, Elizabeth! It looks great!

LOLiTA said...

Wow, Elizabeth! It looks great!