Sunday, August 17, 2008
Pajamas off + diaper off = pee in crib..
Every Sunday morning I try to take a shower before Kinsley wakes up. As I am getting out of the shower I hear a scream coming from her room. It is not crying it is screaming. Which can only mean two things. First she has hurt herself. Second she must have seen a bug. (She is deathly scared of bugs thanks to me.) By the way I do not let bugs in my house, so I thought she has hurt herself. I run into her room to find this..... Her pajamas shorts on the floor. Her diaper on the floor. I look up and she is backed into the corner of her crib pointing at the other end. I soon found out that she was screaming because she decided to pee in her crib. When did she learn how to take off her diaper? Over Night? Wonderful.. I really couldn't get too mad because I think she was already upset enough about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
She must be ready for potty training :) Especially if she KNEW she wasn't supposed to pee in her crib :) Definitely gave me a laugh!
Haha! Looks like she got her own consequence out of this one. Hopefully it's a one time thing!
Oh yea, that is a fun time. Never been pee for us. Just many times with Poop. Lots of poop. The screaming is Lydia realizing too late it isn't play dough.
LOVE your photos. Where did you get them done?!
LOL. That's funny and cute at the same time. Hopefully she learned her lesson.
~Esmeralda
PS. I found your blog on Natalie's blog.
Post a Comment