Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Peer Pressure... I love it, but hate it.
I will make a long story short. Because I can hear Kinsley starting to wake up. Anyways we have a "girl's night", which is once a month all of the cool ones get together and have tons of fun. Well the last girl's night was a surprise birthday party for Kristi . Everyone could only talk about was the new book coming out "Breaking Dawn". I normally love to join in conversations especially about a great book. But I couldn't I had not read the Twilight series and I kind of didn't want to. So I was peer pressured into doing it.:) Well I really wasn't but everyone told me that I had to read it, because at the next girl's night it will be the topic of conversation . I did not want to be out of the loop anymore. So I started it. Took me three days to read the first one. It took me two days to read the second one. I told myself that I cannot start to read the third until this weekend. I have to get things done around the house and things made for Lazy Bee. I LOVE them. I cannot believe that I waited so long to read them. My goodness when I am reading I don't want to stop. I don't want to sleep, eat (which might be a good thing), or clean. Chris just laughs at me. I will have the last two read probably by Monday or Tuesday. I can't wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hate to say I told you so...
Ditto!
Perhaps you would be interested in the group counseling club my wife started called "when I read Meyer books my life stops". Just kidding but my wife went through that too.One more book and all us men can see our wives again, or at least talk to them.
I cant believe I finally convienced you I am very proud of the numbers I have drawn in for readig her books.
And you said you weren't going to give in... :) True peer pressure!
Post a Comment