My Little Sweet Pea had an eventful day yesterday. She hit her head on a table at church. Which ended up with Chris and I off to T.C Thompson hospital, emergency room. About two and half hours later we were leaving with 3 new little stitches. Kinsley was very brave. She didn't cry very much. She didn't like the idea of being held done when the stitches were going in. But an orange Popsicle after, made it all worth it. :) Hopefully there will be little to no scarring. I think she will be fine. It is so hard to see your little one in pain. I would of done anything to switch places with her. I am truly blessed to have a very healthy baby. The other pictures are of her with her band aid. She has been a very good girl and hasn't once tried to pull it off yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
How sad!! Glad she is okay. Benjamin talks about her and Mary ALL of the time! You would think he played with them every day :) I had 2 stitches when I was little and pulled them both out ... but hopefully she's young enough to forget they are there! Hope it heals nicely!! Love you guys -- Rachel, Jonathan, and Benjamin
we are sending kisses XOXO!
So sad! We're glad she's okay!
Elizabeth ! you will have to add us to your blog ! Your poor, sweet babe ! Dang church tables. caught up with your sister the other day- it was great to visit with she and her family.
Post a Comment