Haha! I love the picture of her crazy hair. It makes it look long! Someday our babies will have real hair that we can actually do something with! Your family picture at the top is great. I love Kinsley's big smile!
The top picture reminds me of some of our conversations on the way to the bus when we lived in the 'pink' house. "Elizabeth, did you brush your hair today?" All the while you wore a comb around your neck! (Which I could have used too!) Good times,
3 comments:
Haha! I love the picture of her crazy hair. It makes it look long! Someday our babies will have real hair that we can actually do something with! Your family picture at the top is great. I love Kinsley's big smile!
SOO Cute!!! We just LOVE this little girl!
The top picture reminds me of some of our conversations on the way to the bus when we lived in the 'pink' house. "Elizabeth, did you brush your hair today?" All the while you wore a comb around your neck! (Which I could have used too!) Good times,
Post a Comment