




Last Wednesday Christopher left for the MTC. He is going to serve a mission in Chile for two years. I think it is amazing how young men can drop everything they are doing to serve the Lord. I am 7 years older(wow I am old) then Christopher, but I still look up to him. I am excited for the next two years. He will grow so much. Chris has always told me besides having a family, going on a mission was the best two years of his life. Here are some pictures of the night Christopher got set apart as a missionary. It is still hard to think the "little guys" are growing up.
2 comments:
Great Pictures! Thanks for posting them. It was so great to see Christopher before he went into the MTC. One of the perks of living in Provo. He is so ready to serve. And I am feeling old too!!
Elizabeth - I was just telling a good friend ... that Jonathan's brother - the first of "the little guys" was going on a mission - how time flies. Jonathan and I have known eachother for almost 7 years -- Chistopher was just a deacon then! Wow -- and now a MISSIONARY! Thanks for sharing the pictures - Rachel
Post a Comment