Ok this sounds like fun. I want to join the hundreds and yes I did say hundreds. There are tons of bloggers that are doing give aways. So I am joining the Bloggy Giveaways. Post a comment as many times as you want and I will pick a winner on August 4th. Just that simple. You may ask what will you win. How about a bulldawg snuggly! FYI they are a hot item right now. Please check me out on Etsy.


40 comments:
I had to giggle,this would be great for my little one, but I am betting my hubby would love it more. We have HUGE bulldawg magnets on the front door.
Stormy5475@aol.com
We would love to win! Bulldog fans here! Are you local? We live near AThens :-)
Oops! Was so excited forgot my email!
pinkalligator@gmail.com
http://pink-alligator.com
wow how cute i love to win this for my little one thanks
Nice.
Go cougs!
Since I am from Georgia...This would be great. semtaylor(at)yahoo.com
I'd love to enter if I could win the Turtle one instead. THey are so cute! But we are not fans, sorry, we are die-hard fans of our Minnesota sports teams.
They are hot items right now! I have seen them called "Taggie Blankets",
also. Yours is very cute. Please enter me in your delightful drawing. Many thanks, Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com
cool :) Great giveaway! I hope i'm the lucky winner :)
This is a new idea for this year's giveaways. Thank you.
smilingsal55[at]yahoo[dot]com
Cute shop!
=) melanie
www.melaniescrafts.etsy.com
www.melaniescrafts.blogspot.com
melanieade at hotmail dot com
Another time for good luck!
=) melanie
www.melaniescrafts.etsy.com
www.melaniescrafts.blogspot.com
melanieade at hotmail dot com
Cute idea! I would give it to my friend, the rabid Bulldog fan, so she'll be properly prepared when her grandkids come over. :)
very nice giveaway! love it!
I'm so glad it's becoming a HIT! I emailed a few other pharmacist friends ... hope it helps!
Oh so cute! Thank you.
urchiken at gmail dot com
My cousin in Georgia just had a son last week and his daddy is the biggest Bulldogs fan in the world. When their daughter was born, her first photos were in a pink Bulldogs outfit. We often send her Penn State clothes, just to be funny! I'd love to win this to send to him. Thanks!
Too cute! We're huge Bulldog fans and hopefully our first baby (due in January) will be too. I've got several friends who are also Bulldog fans so I will definitely tell them about your site!
jhfurce [at] yahoo [dot] com
Oh that is so cute!
cute!
tvollowitz at aol dot com
That looks really nice! I'm sure my son would really like it. Thanks for the giveaway!
Cute! We love bulldogs! Thanks!
I would like this. We went to the Varsity hot dog place in Atlanta this summer while driving through.
Kathy
bigfamily8 (at) yahoo (dot) com
MaMa from Dallas near the Big Chicken. Without the Big Chicken, I could not find my grandfolks.
Ya BullDawg
sign me up! I need some dawg spirit here in Utah!!
This is great. Thanks!
That is impressive! Thank you and enjoy the bloggy carnival Forscutt Family :)
My uncle would be so proud to see my little man with this!
onlycancan at hotmail dot com
One more comment, for good measure ;)
onlycancan at hotmail dot com
Can never have enough snugglies, ty
cjinhb at msn dot com
i heart your snuggly! thanks for offering it as a giveaway! kristen
ryankristenwilson(at)msn(dot)com
How cute!
cmartin0055(at)aol(dot)com
This looks so soft, very cute! Thanks for the chance to win!
Im from Cincy but my little one would still love it!
OMGoodness. I simply must win this! Thank you. :)
Go Dawgs !!
fallowfield1226@msn.com
Thanks! This is great I would give it to my neighbor he's for UGA and she's for USC and she's due in November! Make sure you stop by my site to enter for a personalized Princess Bracelet entries are accepted through August 9th. http://uniquelyyoursbyshay.wordpress.com
Nice snuggly!
This is sooo Cute!
Post a Comment