Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Go Dawgs!!


Check out the new Bulldawg Snuggly. I am ready for the football season. Can you tell? Go Dawgs. I have it ready for all of the little dawgs on Etsy. :)



9 comments:

Mary Mitchell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mary Mitchell said...

that was me that deleted my last post - I think I spelled half of it wrong! Let's try again . . .
I said - I think there are a thousand boutiques in Athens that would jump at selling this! I'll have to tell people about your Etsy site!

Elizabeth said...

Sarah
I would love to fill thousand of orders. So start sprending the word. :)

Jonathan and Rachel said...

I LOVE the square shape -- how big is it? I think I made my last one too big ... I'm sure this one will be a big hit ... if you made a Tennessee one - I'm sure that one would sell to - especially where you guys live!

Elizabeth said...

It is 14" by 14". not included ribbon

Jonathan and Rachel said...

I sent an email out to a lot of the pharmacists in Athens (they all have $$) -- with the etsy link -- hopefully you will gets some hits! Good luck ... R

Elizabeth said...

thank you thank you

The Sharp Family said...

Have you looked into BYU fabrics? I have seen lots of blankets like the ones you make here in Utah, but I've never seen a sports one. I think you are on to something here!!

The Sharp Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.