Thursday, July 24, 2008

She is too young..


I love Target. I have had this love affair with the store for a very long time. I can shop for hours in there. I had many hours of Target therapy when Kinsley was very little. We would walk the aisles and look at almost everything. There was a time I would go at least 3 times a week. And then the budget started. I had to stop the visits because when you have an addition you can not put yourself back into the place. I am better now. I can go and look, but not spend. I have come very far and my checking account thanks me for that. Well I don't know why I am surprised but Kinsley loves the store too. When we pass it she cries and points to it. So I have started to avoid driving by Target because I don't want to hear her cry for the next 10 minutes. But it has gotten worse now. If I come to a street that leads to the store, she knows. She will point in the direction of Target. How does a year and half girl know directions that good? She is too young to start this. But I guess it might be half or all my fault. :)

4 comments:

Natalie Jane said...

Is that why she is wearing a red tee? Is she pretending to work there too? :)

Mary Mitchell said...

Mary does this with Chuck E Cheese! Which is a little more understandable for kids than Target. Maybe she's just a future shopper =)!

Hannah Ashmore said...

To me this means, she is being raised with the right priorities. I mean come on what girl doesn’t love Target? She is learning early shopping is the best. (Spoken from an anonymous shopaholic.)lol.

Jay said...

that is such a darling picture of Kinsley!!!